The Guardian - Trusted Anti-Microbial Medical Shoulder Bag
The New Gear Guardian - Trusted Medical Shoulder/Messenger Bag/Jump Bag is designed to give the medical professional on the go ultimate convenience.
Use code FREELOCK to get a FREE secure combination lock or use code FREELIGHT to get a FREE USB rechargeable mini flashlight - with the purchase of this bag. (Enter code at checkout.) While supplies last.
Have all your essential medical gear stored safely and securely in an antimicrobial bag. Make it your Jump Bag. The sturdy and durable design is matched with thoughtful compartments for all of your important gear.
Carry all of your essentials in two roomy front pockets, two zippered interior compartments, two side pockets for water or other accessories, and a large pocket on the back panel.
Our goal is to serve the healthcare community by setting the industry standard with extremely durable medical gear. Our bags are designed with the medical professional on the go in mind. Key product features such as infection control and strategically placed individual compartments for everything you need at your fingertips. Our interior design offers high-quality versatile functionality when you need it most.
Access your medical gear essentials in thoughtful, strategic pockets.
- Our products have been independently tested and meet international standards AATCC 30.
- Designed in the USA and made from antimicrobial 1680D ballistic polyester
- Two zippered interior compartments support HIPAA compliance with locking zippers (when used with New Gear Medical locks)
- Two roomy front pockets that snap closed with top flap
- Two side pockets for water bottle or accessories
- Large pocket on the back panel opens to lay flat for work surface
- Detachable and adjustable strap with a comfortable sliding shoulder pad
- Easy-clean fabric - if soiled, simply wash off with soap and water
- Non-slip feet to protect the bottom of the bag
- Rear trolley pocket supports use with a wheeled trolley (purchased separately)
- Rain or shine, this bag will be OK and is water-resistant
- Bring it as a carry-on on your flights: 14.50” L x 12” H x 6” D
- Very light at only 2 lb.
Note: Medical equipment, trolley, and supplies are not included.