The Traveler – Antimicrobial Rolling Medical Bag Nurse Bag Travel Medic Carry on
NGM-400 The Traveler is made for the medical professional on the go. Leave the germs behind! Travel Medic, First Responder Bag, Nurse Bag, Mobile professional
Made from antimicrobial 1680D ballistic polyester, the Traveler is fully anti-microbial. All it takes is a light wash and it retains its sanitary properties because the microbes just can’t stick. Perfect for home health care workers and a convenient nurse bag. Upgraded, sturdy rolling wheels.
The Traveler is not only completely anti-microbial, but it’s also stylish and convenient. It can fit all your medical essentials in its 4 open sections, as well as multiple pockets to easily find equipment and supplies.
No more shoulder strain. The Traveler will roll behind you wherever you go.
Our goal is to serve the healthcare community by setting the industry standard with extremely durable medical gear. Our bags are designed with the medical professional on the go in mind. Key product features such as infection control and thoughtful interior design offer high-quality versatile functionality when you need it most.
- Our products have been independently tested and meet international standards AATCC 30.
- Stylish, Rolling bag with heavy-duty wheels
- Easy to clean fabric - simply wash off with soap and water
- 1680D polyester with Antimicrobial coating
- Removable adjustable Shoulder Strap and a grip handle
- 4 Open sections, 2 for medical equipment, 1 for laptop and files and one for mobile office equipment
- Multiple pockets to easily find equipment and supplies
- Padded sections to protect instrument and computer equipment
- Lockable section for patient records (add our lock for HIPAA compliance)
- Front pocket for Documents and admin organization
- Front reflective strip design
- Use Together With Reusable Antimicrobial Sheet (NGM-931) For Added Protection
- Use Together With Medical Bag Lock (NGM-940) For HIPPA Compliance
- Dimensions = 16 (W) x 7 1/2 (D) x 12 1/2 (H) inch
- Weight = 4 lb
Note: Medical equipment, trolley, and supplies are not included.