The Trustee-Anti-Microbial Medical Supply Organizer Belt Bag- Pink in 2 sizes
This year, New Gear Medical has partnered with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
We've designed a new and improved, special PINK organizer in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. For the month of October, 10% of all sale proceeds will be donated directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to support their prevention and treatment research.
Our Medical Supply Organizer Belt Bag is made to give you easy access to your supplies in any environment, while also providing anti-microbial protection.
Our USA designed bags are made from antimicrobial 1680D ballistic material to provide an extra preventative layer of protection.
Simply wash it off and it still holds its anti-microbial properties.
This medical belt bag is designed to give you the ultimate convenience in the form of a subtle and easy-access pouch.
Carry key items packed into convenient and thoughtful pockets right at your fingertips.
Our goal is to serve the healthcare community by setting the industry standard with extremely durable medical gear. Our bags are designed with the medical professional on the go in mind. Key product features such as infection control and thoughtful interior design offer high-quality versatile functionality when you need it most.
- Anti-microbial and water resistant to keep your medical supplies clean and dry
- Be hands free and access your go-to gear right on your hip
- Strategic pockets in different sizes
- Full length rear zippered pocket to fit a Stethoscope
- Adjustable belt for any hip or waist size 22 inches to 44 inches.
- Carabiner to hold your keys, tape, etc.
- Durable and rugged ballistic material is easy to clean- simply wash with soap and water or wipe with damp cloth
- Easy-access front mesh pocket to store you Pulse-Ox
- Pockets to fit Shears, Saline Flush and more
- Bag Measurements: Regular size 14” L x 7.5” H or Petite size 8" x 7.5"
- Very light at only .6 or .4 lbs.
- Antimicrobial Properties to help keep you and your patients safe!
Note: Medical equipment, trolley and supplies are not included.