The Aegis - Anti-Microbial Medical Supply Organizer
NGM-700 First Aid Supply Organizer, Travel Medic
DESCRIPTION: The Aegis - Medical Supply Organizer is made to store your full assortment of supplies for your mobile healthcare visits. Leave the germs behind.
This medical gear trunk organizer is made from antimicrobial 1680D ballistic polyester. The extra preventive layer of antimicrobial protection ensures the microbes just won’t stick. If soiled, all it needs is a simple light wash and it’s good to go!
With over twenty compartments and pockets, the New Gear Medical Supply Organizer is a dream come true for medical professionals looking to carry all their relevant gear.
The trunk organizer opens flat to help you find exactly what you need when you need it, as well as stock it easily between visits.
Coming in a surprisingly lightweight two pounds, the trunk organizer also has a comfortable and adjustable strap, a sturdy handle, and even the ability to connect a rear trolley for the ultimate carrying convenience.
Our goal is to serve the healthcare community by setting the industry standard with extremely durable medical gear. Our bags are designed with the medical professional on the go in mind. Key product features such as infection control and strategically placed individual compartments for everything you need at your fingertips. Our interior design offers high-quality versatile functionality when you need it most.
- Our products have been independently tested and meet international standards AATCC TM30
- Extremely spacious trunk organizer with room for dozens of individual compartments
- Designed in the USA and made from antimicrobial 1680D ballistic polyester
- Easyclean fabric - if soiled simply wash off with soap and water
- Opens flat to view and access supplies
- Large top zip bag to carry and organize your inventory
- Front zip pocket for convenient quick access
- Second front double-zip office compartment with file dividers, pen pockets, and other organizing pockets
- Carry with handles, shoulder strap or mount on trolley
- Rain or shine, this bag will be OK and is water-resistant
- Adjustable and detachable strap with sliding shoulder pad
- Rear trolley pocket supports use with a wheeled trolley (purchased separately)
- Reflective bottom trim for visibility and safety
- Non-slip feet to protect the bottom of the bag
- Dimensions: 18” L x 12.50” H x 7.25” D
- Very light at only 4 lbs.
Note: Medical equipment, trolley, and supplies are not included.